People always ask me what products I use and “do I always make my own” – the honest anwer is no not always and not every product. When it comes to skincare you may think I have loads of products I use but I’m a complete minimalist at heart and my philosophy for skincare is […]
Let me start out by saying that I don’t review products or fragrances pretty much ever, I’m far more interested in teaching people how to create their own than in critiquing work of others. However people always ask me what skincare products I use so I wrote a post about it HERE and mentioned that […]
“Wish You Could Make Your Own Natural Perfume?” Without wading though tonnes of information that doesn’t help move you closer to your dreams. You’ve read a few blogs. You’ve played around with some essential oils. Perhaps you’ve even done a course or two.. But you’re still stuck! Does This Sound Like You? READ MORE
I’ve just arrived in Sydney Australia after a fabulous but busy 4 days in KL Malaysia teaching a class with Pial Khadilla of Asia Essentials. http://www.kosmetikpower.blogspot.com.au/ We had lots of eager students who had never had the opportunity to study perfumery or skincare formulation before as nothing like it is available in Malaysia. Pial managed […]
Possibly one of the most gorgeous things I’ve seen in a while! Royal College of Art graduate Lauren Davies has designed a range of copper, maple and glass tools to make scented oils, creams and cosmetics at home (+ slideshow). The Alchemist’s Dressing Table project by Lauren Davies features a three-tier distiller for making scented oils, a scent […]
Pretty vintage pillboxes are very easy to find in antique shops or markets and make perfect containers for solid perfumes. Using a solid perfume is a luxurious experience in itself as the oils and waxes warm on the skin gently releasing the scent. You can blend oils and absolutes purely for their fragrance appeal […]
I know it’s a bit of a cliche to say that the year has flown by but it really has! It’s been such a whirlwind, I can’t believe it’s almost August. In 2014 I’m going to be restructuring my classes slightly and focusing more on my online programmes, the first of which is launching this […]
Sign Up To My Mailing List
- Karen Gilbert said Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert said That’s great Angie – glad you like the
- Mac said Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always l...
- Angie said Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- Karen Gilbert said They are back in stock now Serge
- The Art and Technology of Perfumery Workshop 07. May, 2014
- Who Really Made Your Perfume….. 13. Jun, 2012
- Creating a Moisturiser for Oily or Combination Skin 30. Jul, 2012
- The Cost Of Perfume Part 2 – Packaging 29. Jan, 2014
- Self Sufficiency Courses Come To Bermondsey Fayre 10. Sep, 2010
- Beauty & Style Essentials For Travel 05. Dec, 2014
- Come and join my free mastermind group 07. Nov, 2014
- Tutorial: How To Sell Products Online Without A Website 31. Oct, 2014
- Chanel No.5 Vase 30. Aug, 2014
- I’m so excited to be running this 1 day perfumery class in Sydney Australia! 27. Aug, 2014
- Karen Gilbert: Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert: That's great Angie - glad you like them...
- Mac: Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always ...
- Angie: Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- Karen Gilbert: They are back in stock now Serge...