I meet so many new and would be entrepreneurs every day, some struggling with their business and some doing very well. I’ve been in business for over 10 years now and in the early days it was a huge struggle. I was my own boss which was great but I found myself working really hard […]
What you can learn from Taylor’s “Swiftmas” To create an authentic relationship with your customers and create raving fans for your brand Before October 2014 I had never heard a Taylor Swift song, seen an interview with her or actually even considered her in in way shape or form. All I really knew about […]
To say I’ve traveled a lot this year is an understatement. For someone who hates flying I’ve certainly racked up more than a few longhaul airmiles and have got really good at flinging things last minute into a suitcase. Luckily my minimalistic beauty routine has really come into it’s own. People are always surprised that […]
Are you on Facebook? If not and you are in business then you need to get on it right away. If you are and you get annoyed by it and think it is a waste of time then you are probably using it like a consumer rather than an entrepreneur. You see Facebook can be […]
I haven’t done a video tutorial in a while and one of the biggest stumbling blocks I see with my clients is “My Website Isn’t Ready”. There are lots of stand alone shopping carts out there but I wanted to show you the one I use which enables you to sell without an actual website. […]
Want a perfume inspired vase for your lounge? I found this lovely tutorial on the Beauty Lab blog, originally I thought it was an oversized display bottle with the top cut off but it’s not – just a clever font match. The article is in Dutch but just run it through Google translate. Find the […]
Do you want to create your own fragrance or just learn more about perfumery? I have been wanting to run a class for my Australian readers for ages so when Portia of Australian Perfume Junkies suggested fitting one into my September trip to Sydney I jumped at the chance. All my classes are very in […]
It was my birthday on Monday and I had an idea. I wanted to give something to my readers and mailing list subscribers as a bit of a deal to celebrate. It was inspired by my business coach who always has great ideas on how to give abundantly. I’ve been talking to lots of people […]
I saw someone share this video on Facebook this morning and it took me right back to the reason I do what I do. Some see the beauty and fragrance industry as a “shallow pool” if you like and I know what we all do goes much deeper than what you may see on the […]
Perfumery Workshop, London, UK September 2014 Read my review HERE The Art and Technology of Perfumery Perfumery Course and Workshop Date: 22nd – 26th September 2014 Venue: Fairfield Halls, Croydon, UK >I am really excited to be hosting this workshop in London for Stephen and the Perfumer’s World Team! Read more about Stephen HERE Workshop […]
Sign Up To My Mailing List
- Make, Do, Mend: DIY Milk Bath | Lifestyle, Craft, Music and DIY said This year i bought Karen Gilbert’s lovely and acce...
- Karen Gilbert said Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert said That’s great Angie – glad you like the
- Mac said Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always l...
- Angie said Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- The Art and Technology of Perfumery Workshop 07. May, 2014
- Who Really Made Your Perfume….. 13. Jun, 2012
- Creating a Moisturiser for Oily or Combination Skin 30. Jul, 2012
- The Cost Of Perfume Part 2 – Packaging 29. Jan, 2014
- Self Sufficiency Courses Come To Bermondsey Fayre 10. Sep, 2010
- Do you have your own business or dream of starting one? 19. Feb, 2015
- Why you need to “Swiftify” your business in 2015 05. Jan, 2015
- Beauty & Style Essentials For Travel 05. Dec, 2014
- Come and join my free mastermind group 07. Nov, 2014
- Tutorial: How To Sell Products Online Without A Website 31. Oct, 2014
- Karen Gilbert: Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert: That's great Angie - glad you like them...
- Mac: Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always ...
- Angie: Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- Karen Gilbert: They are back in stock now Serge...