Are you on Facebook? If not and you are in business then you need to get on it right away. If you are and you get annoyed by it and think it is a waste of time then you are probably using it like a consumer rather than an entrepreneur. You see Facebook can be […]
Want a perfume inspired vase for your lounge? I found this lovely tutorial on the Beauty Lab blog, originally I thought it was an oversized display bottle with the top cut off but it’s not – just a clever font match. The article is in Dutch but just run it through Google translate. Find the […]
Do you want to create your own fragrance or just learn more about perfumery? I have been wanting to run a class for my Australian readers for ages so when Portia of Australian Perfume Junkies suggested fitting one into my September trip to Sydney I jumped at the chance. All my classes are very in […]
Perfumery Workshop, London, UK September 2014 Read my review HERE The Art and Technology of Perfumery Perfumery Course and Workshop Date: 22nd – 26th September 2014 Venue: Fairfield Halls, Croydon, UK >I am really excited to be hosting this workshop in London for Stephen and the Perfumer’s World Team! Read more about Stephen HERE Workshop […]
In part 1 of this series about the costs that go into creating a perfume we looked at the ingredients. In part 2 we looked at packaging, part 3 the marketing campaign and part 4 distribution. Today we are looking at the final bit of the puzzle and that is: Brand Positioning I would probably […]
How’s your week going? Mine’s going well except I have a confession – I haven’t written the blog post I said I was going to. Part 5 of my series “The Cost Of Perfume” just hasn’t happened and here’s why. Do you ever have those weeks where you think you’ve been really productive but instead […]
Here are the links to my series “The Cost Of Perfume” on one handy page Part 1 – Ingredients Part 2 – Packaging Part 3 – Marketing Part 4 -Distribution Part 5 – Brand Positioning
At the end of last year I did a small test launch of my online perfumery course which went very well indeed and I currently have a lovely group of budding perfumers in the private FaceBook group. I’ve tested running it over several weeks and also giving everyone immediate access to all the materials at […]
In part 1 of this series about the costs that go into creating a perfume we looked at the ingredients. In part 2 we looked at packaging and part 3 the marketing campaign. Today I’m going to look at something that may or may not apply to a small fragrance brand but is definitely something […]
In part 1 of this series about the costs that go into creating a perfume we looked at the ingredients and in part 2 we looked at packaging. Today I’m going to delve into something that is a huge chunk of “where the money goes” for most large brands but can also be true for […]
Sign Up To My Mailing List
- Karen Gilbert said Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert said That’s great Angie – glad you like the
- Mac said Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always l...
- Angie said Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- Karen Gilbert said They are back in stock now Serge
- The Art and Technology of Perfumery Workshop 07. May, 2014
- Who Really Made Your Perfume….. 13. Jun, 2012
- Creating a Moisturiser for Oily or Combination Skin 30. Jul, 2012
- The Cost Of Perfume Part 2 – Packaging 29. Jan, 2014
- Self Sufficiency Courses Come To Bermondsey Fayre 10. Sep, 2010
- Why you need to “Swiftify” your business in 2015 05. Jan, 2015
- Beauty & Style Essentials For Travel 05. Dec, 2014
- Come and join my free mastermind group 07. Nov, 2014
- Tutorial: How To Sell Products Online Without A Website 31. Oct, 2014
- Chanel No.5 Vase 30. Aug, 2014
- Karen Gilbert: Hi Mac, I do have an online course that you can do...
- Karen Gilbert: That's great Angie - glad you like them...
- Mac: Hi Karen, I just wanted to say that I had always ...
- Angie: Got these today, they are great bottles, super fas...
- Karen Gilbert: They are back in stock now Serge...