Perfume Course | The Only Introduction You Will Need
An Introduction to Perfumery – UK Perfume Course
This workshop in natural perfumery will give you the opportunity to gain a basic understanding of the history of perfumery and then work with a variety of materials to design your own natural fragrances. You will have plenty of hands on experience in blending and creating your own accords and finished fragrances.
All materials and equipment are provided and no previous experience is necessary. All you need is imagination and a love of perfumery.
- The History of Perfume
- Where Do Fragrance Ingredients Come From and How Are They Made
- The Sense of Smell and What it Means To Us
- The Beginners Guide to Training your Nose
- Top, Middle and Base notes and Why They Are Important
- Practical Blending Techniques
By the end of this 1 day perfume course you will:
- Have an understanding of the historical significance of fragrance
- Have learned about the different natural ingredients used in perfumery
- Easily be able to classify natural aromatic ingredients into the different fragrance families
- Have practised blending top middle and base notes to create simple fragrances
About Karen Gilbert
Natural Skincare and Fragrance Expert Karen, originally trained as a make-up artist and Cosmetic Scientist at The London College of Fashion.
After many years working as a fragrance evaluator for one of the world’s largest perfume manufacturers, she decided to pursue her lifelong passion for natural health and beauty by training in aromatherapy and joining the product development team at Neal’s Yard Remedies.
As well as helping to create many of their award winning products, she also ran training courses for staff and members of the public.
Karen has a successful retail business and runs artisan perfumery and natural beauty workshops in London and the South of England.
Book Your Perfume Course Today – Limited number of places available Will Sell Out FAST!
Or book through TheFragrantAlchemist.com at the following link [ Perfume Course ]